Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

CMF's on secret sale at WalMart

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

CMF's on secret sale at WalMart

Postby forgottencheese » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:13 pm

I've been to several Walmart stores lately and I always grab any collectible minifigures I see and scan them. Lately every one that I've picked up has been $1. This has ranged from series 5 to series 8. There has not been any signs announcing the price.
Last edited by forgottencheese on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forgottencheese

Re: CFM's on secret sale at WalMart

Postby ufjason » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Already mentioned and part of the Walmart Lego clearance threads in the finds and deals forum. Many Walmarts never marked any of the clearance but the markdowns were in the system none the less.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: CFM's on secret sale at WalMart

Postby forgottencheese » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

ufjason wrote:Already mentioned and part of the Walmart Lego clearance threads in the finds and deals forum. Many Walmarts never marked any of the clearance but the markdowns were in the system none the less.

Ok, good to know, I didn't check before I posted, just wanted to share in the good fortune.
forgottencheese

Re: CMF's on secret sale at WalMart

Postby JonnyThunder3483 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

How often do Wal-marts have CMs? I live in AK and the Wal-mart here has never had any, even though they have a full aisle of normal LEGO sets. When I'm down south I always check but have never seen them...am I missing something?
JonnyThunder3483

Re: CMF's on secret sale at WalMart

Postby dWhisper » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm

CMFs at Walmart are typically endcap items that are carried for shorter times than normal sets. They're not part of the regular planner, which means they're typically not in the aisles unless it's flexed in. Usually those go to more high-volume stores, or places with bigger toy sections, so you're not going to see them in every store.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to General LEGO Discussions