Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Legoland "Showno" towel? Mentioned on "Shark Tank"

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Legoland "Showno" towel? Mentioned on "Shark Tank"

Postby bobalego » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Just watched "Shark Tank" and a women has made it fairly big with her "Showno" towel, basically a towel with a slit in it...it is sold now at Disneyland and Legoland California. I could not find a photo of it or find it on ebay. Google search, nada...any one have one or have a photo?
bobalego

Re: Legoland "Showno" towel? Mentioned on "Shark Tank"

Postby Solo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 pm

So she "invented" a poncho. Good on her. http://showno.com has photos. Nothing about it seems to be specifically Lego related so I'm only assuming it's available at Legoland because they have a waterpark and this is a new gimmicky product one might find useful at a waterpark.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby sparkart » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

i wonder why it's not offered as an adult sized changing towel? I'd certainly buy a few, but I guess it's just as quick to take scissors to a few big beach towels and have the sewer in my family hem them.

And when is think geek going to offer the Luke Skywalker version with floppy hat and goggles?
sparkart

Postby bobalego » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm

I should have clarified this a bit and mention that the legoland logo is on the towel. As an official liscensed Legoland product.
bobalego

Postby crazybirdman » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 am

Solo wrote:So she "invented" a poncho.

Indeed. We gotta jump on this guys. What else can we make out of terry cloth and rake in the cash?
crazybirdman

Postby DocBlock » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 am

Showno for pets. XD
DocBlock

Return to General LEGO Discussions