Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

International Set Availability

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

International Set Availability

Postby ArtooTwoFeline » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Why is it that other countries besides the USA get different sets? Yes, I know, different things sell better in different places, but why shouldn't I be able to order the LEGO Indiana Jones "German bomber" set as a US resident? Yeah, I know, it's not really for sale anymore, but if I lived in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, etc., I'd be pissed that I couldn't order the same sets that are on sale in the USA. Or am I missing something and haven't done enough research, etc.
ArtooTwoFeline

Re: International Set Availability

Postby Draykov » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am

I think the simplest answer is "because" - i.e. for reasons LEGO doesn't necessarily feel obligated to share with the general public, but I expect it has a lot to do with projected sales, cost efficiency of production/distribution, etc.

My suggestion would be to contact LEGO Customer Service in your country to inquire directly.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to General LEGO Discussions