Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Grab Bag LIMIT!!??

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Grab Bag LIMIT!!??

Postby ScottishBloke » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm

I went over to Glendale, CA. Store tonight. This visit was predominantly to allow my daughter to fill her pick a brick boxes - she had a couple from before Christmas shopping.

I happened to notice a big bin of 'grab bag' bags at $7.99 (their usual pricing). I spent a fair amount if time going through the entire bin (a good 15 minutes) and had separated out 6 or 7 bags to buy. After doing this I stacked the 'rejects carefully back in the bin, and got up to pay.

A store clerk who had watched me take the time to do this then said "don't get too excited there's a limit of three".

I actually thought she was pulling my leg but she said no, she was serious.

Many times I have purchased 5 or 6 of these grab bags at a time - has anyone else ever heard of this 'store policy'?

As it was I ended up buying a couple of kits instead and spent more money - but I was totally surprised by this.
ScottishBloke

Re: Grab Bag LIMIT!!??

Postby GIR3691 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Never heard of that before. Sometimes clerks have weird ideas in their heads that aren't actually true. Did you contact the manager or another employee to verify?
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Return to General LEGO Discussions