Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Brick Friday Order Cancellation S@H

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Brick Friday Order Cancellation S@H

Postby OneOnTopOfTwo » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 am

While I'm just a longtime lurker, I'm curious if anyone else had their Brick Friday orders cancelled? I waited up and placed an order for Two Imperial Flagships right after midnight on Thanksgiving. I also bought two more the following day. Both orders were cancelled on Saturday with this email from Lego.

LEGO® AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR LEGO® ORDER

The demand for the item(s) listed below has exceeded our expectations and the item(s) are no longer available. We regret to inform you that the order for these item(s) has been cancelled from your order.

I placed a call, and heard the same answer. Anyone else? Or was this just my unlucky day....if this is actually the case I would imagine they need to re-evaluate their order fulfillment system.

OneOnTopOfTwo
OneOnTopOfTwo

Re: Brick Friday Order Cancellation S@H

Postby MrCRskater » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 am

Had this same thing happen to me in October during the double VIP points promo. I ordered Hogwarts Express, plus a few accessories to bring me up to the free shipping threshold. A few days later, on Nov. 1 they e-mailed me with the same thing, telling me the Hogwarts Express was out of stock, so no big-points purchase. They didn't offer to give me double points on a similar item or anything, I was so bummed. They typically have very good customer service, but they really dropped the ball on these promos.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Return to General LEGO Discussions