Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Shop At Home Compatibility Issues With Safari, Google Chrome

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Shop At Home Compatibility Issues With Safari, Google Chrome

Postby lowlead » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:58 am

Just got off the phone with a SAH rep after experiencing difficulty with an online order. Apparently the new website upgrade ( :facepalm: ) is rejecting some online orders sent using Safari, Google Chrome, and possibly other web browsers.

So, if you are trying to take advantage of double VIP points this month as I am, here's some consolation: SAH has very graciously offered me an additional 100 VIP points for my troubles, and I would imagine they're applying this policy to every order that was rejected due to new system incompatibility. The additional points were added immediately, and I'll wait 24 hours or so to see the VIP points accrued from the actual order. A nice courtesy, I thought.

Another curious tidbit...apparently larger orders are being held for an indeterminate amount of time due to online fraud which is more frequent this time of year, says SAH. This has been the practice under the old system as well, so I don't imagine I'll even notice the delay.

As you were XD
lowlead

Re: Shop At Home Compatibility Issues With Safari, Google Ch

Postby onions » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 pm

sounds like someone didn't test against Webkit. tsk tsk i say.
onions
Founder
Founder

Return to General LEGO Discussions