Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Rebrickable - Expand Your Set Collection Instantly!

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Rebrickable - Expand Your Set Collection Instantly!

Postby MrCRskater » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Came across this site a few weeks ago and thought I would share it here. Basically, you can enter in sets that you own and this site will spit out other sets (and some MOC's!) that you can build with your existing collection. It prioritizes best matches, and will also show you how many/which pieces you are missing to create a given set. It also spits out interesting data on given sets and themes like most common parts, part type distribution, color distribution, etc.

DISCLAIMER: It's still being built, so the part/set reference catalogue is not yet complete. But most of the Star Wars line is accounted for, as well as plenty of Castle, City, and others. A recent look shows that they've added some more recent things like Toy Story, Architecture, Modular Buildings, and Pirates.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Re: Rebrickable - Expand Your Set Collection Instantly!

Postby rebrickable » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 am

Hi, I made Rebrickable. Hope you like it!

FYI I just added a couple more star wars mocs by Reto Geiger.
rebrickable

Postby Draykov » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:46 pm

I managed to get my Peeron list loaded and, while the Rebrickable library is still a work in progress, most of my collection is recognized. This is a great tool! Thanks! It's always fun to build some of the classics you never got to own as a kid, particularly if you can do it with parts from your own existing collection.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby volumex » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:03 am

Hi,

Love this, I wondered when somebody is going to introduce this, good one I hope this builds from strength to strength, man can we revisit those classics....
volumex

Return to General LEGO Discussions