Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Do you think these sets are good?

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Do you think these sets are good?

Postby deanalmarresh » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 am

Thankyou if you read this, I have recently purchased 3 sets but I was wondering if these sets are good.
^ Cannon Battle catched me a lot and made me want to purchase it for the good value.
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.as ... n=554&d=70 A few people say the soldiers Arsenal is great for building armies, are these sets good?
deanalmarresh

Re: Do you think these sets are good?

Postby Draykov » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:17 pm

You purchased these sets but you want to know if they're good? Or you just purchased Cannon Battle and want an opinion on Soldier's Arsenal? Are you looking for other folks opinions on the issue in order to make a decision about a purchase? I'm not sure I fully understand.

Personally, I think 6239 is a slightly better value for army building, particularly if you want a lot of cannons and don't mind having a bunch of green-striped shirt pirates lying around. However, they're both spiffy sets.

Inventories to compare: 6239 vs. 8396
Last edited by Draykov on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Re: Do you think these sets are good?

Postby Solo » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:18 pm

I think he's just asking for others opinions on the sets...
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to General LEGO Discussions