Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Another Survey From The LEGO Community Team

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Another Survey From The LEGO Community Team

Postby Staff » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 pm

The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You!

As Adult or Teenage Fans of LEGO, we value your perspective and respect your creativity and passion for the LEGO brand.

Once again we ask you to take a survey so that we may learn more about the needs and wishes of the global AFOL (defined as ages 20+) and TFOL (defined as ages 13-19) communities.

Please take a few moments to complete this short online survey to let us know your opinion about the LEGO Group.

You might notice that the link refers to the LEGO Kids Inner Circle; this is because Satmetrix, which hosts that site, is also supporting our efforts to track AFOL/TFOL opinions.  Rest assured that this survey is for AFOL’s and TFOLs only.

Here are some of the key findings from the July 2010 survey:

• The survey was completed by 7.911 AFOLs and TFOLs. 35% of respondents were TFOLs, 65% was AFOLs. The number of respondent continues to grow and the difference between teenagers and adults has shifted by 5% in favor of the teenagers from the last survey results.

• In this survey we asked some questions specifically about the use of smart phones. We found that only 33% of the all respondents use one, of those only 19% of the teenage fans use one while 41% of the adults use one.

• Regarding the preferred operating system, Apple was the highest with 49% followed by Android with 16%.

• When asked about interest in interacting with LEGO Customer service, 33% said you preferred not to.  Of those that would like to interact, 53% preferred to use an online method such as facebook or virtual chat program

Thank you,

The LEGO Community Team

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/10/19/another-survey-from-the-lego-community-team/
Staff

Re: Another Survey From The LEGO Community Team

Postby Morgan19 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Broken link?

m19
Morgan19

Postby Solo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:08 pm

uhg, lemme see what I did wrong...

edit: OK should be good to go now.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Isaac5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 am

i Voted for more LDD pieces, in more colors, ways to buy in bulk for cheap, the return of Agents, a roman line, and something else...
Isaac5

Postby Isaac5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:32 am

AH! I remember! it was more diverse city, like carnivals and stuff!
Isaac5

Postby vynsane » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 am

I added a suggestion for revisiting Classic Space and Blacktron, and introducing a sci-fi themed "Future City" with flying cars, spaceships, aliens, humans and cyborgs living in relative harmony.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Brickset reviews
vynsane

Postby Draykov » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:32 am

vynsane wrote:I added a suggestion for revisiting Classic Space

Me too! I included a suggestion that in this day of obligatory conflict play, they try to make a space theme(s) that at least tries to balance that with a heavy dose of non-violent exploration.

My main point though was to encourage LEGO to work harder to ensure quality across the board, especially when it comes to minifigs not released in traditional sets.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby that guy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Ok wait.....was 'add more Prince of Persia' sets really a viable option to improve my Lego needs? Really?? Prince of Persia?? More Prince of Persia?? I realize we may not all see the same options as they state that it's a dynamic survey but I'm dumbfounded that was an actual option. Once I read that I fully expected the next option to be 'would you like a Lego employee to kick you in the jewels for every $100 you spend?'
that guy

Postby Robzula » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 pm

...I thought the Prince of Persia sets were really well designed and fairly priced, so yeah I'd like to see more. Although since there isn't much more to do from the movie and I don't really want to have five million Prince Dastans, maybe something more of an original theme that's LIKE PoP or a PoP EU or something...
Robzula
Staff Writer

Return to General LEGO Discussions