Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Video Game Model Instructions

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Lego Video Game Model Instructions

Postby findyourfix » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello, I am new to FBTB forums, but have been looking for quite some time. Does anyone know how to go about geting instructions for LEGO Star Wars models? Most of them are pretty straightforward, already a released set, or a mini-set.
I was just trying to find a way around making a bunch of screen captures from the game itself. Thanks for the assist, everyone!
findyourfix

Re: Lego Video Game Model Instructions

Postby Solo » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm not sure if I've seen any instructions from the game... I'm pretty sure there are no official instructions, but there may be fan made ones someone will help you find.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Lego Engineer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm

I found this:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128186. It has a image of each model and if you have MLCAD you can save the .ldr files to your computer and open them in it to aid you in building them. If you don't have MLCAD you can find it here:http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/. Hope that helps.
Lego Engineer

Postby findyourfix » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 am

Thank you so very much! My kids and I are gonna have a blast doing this project. We intend to make a sort of giant game based on the SW Lego video game. Vignettes of the levels are going to be made by myself, but the kids wanted to make the "prize" models. Thanks again!! Pictures to come by end of summer.
findyourfix

Return to General LEGO Discussions