Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:10 pm
- Location: Lincoln, NE
Brilliant! I'll have to try this one year.
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:34 am
- Location: Between the D and the FW, Texas.
Wow those are well executed costumes...
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:52 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
They made that look too easy...
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 am
- Location: right here
You know, that may well be one of the scariest things I've ever seen...
(that's Mr. Ed to you)
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 am
That's... terrifying. I might have to try it.
- Staff Writer
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm
- Location: CT
Of course you can't beat the pros at Legoland:
But those are still awesome costumes!
Jedd the Jedi
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 am
I totally want a LEGO Tony Montana.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 pm
- Location: The Arkansas Wasteland
At Legoland they have Max (lego club mascot) and more recently, a Anubis guy.
"You expect me to talk, Goldfinger?"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 am
- Location: over the rainbow
Jedd the Jedi wrote:Of course you can't beat the pros at Legoland:
Personally, I think the homemade costumes do look better than the Legoland one...
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:56 am
- Location: Laval, Québec, Canada
There's a very real possibility that that is the coolest thing ever shown on the internet.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 pm
I've got that book-marked. My son wants to be a lego man for halloween, so I think we'll be taking some tips and pointers.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:10 pm
Return to General LEGO Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 7 guests