Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Any experience with autographs on Lego?

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Any experience with autographs on Lego?

Postby Andi » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 am

If you have something in Lego on which autographs are written on with permanent marker - would you preserve it with something afterwards, so that it is really sure that the marker can't be wiped away/vanished?
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Re: Any experience with autographs on Lego?

Postby Mister Ed » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 am

Andi wrote:If you have something in Lego on which autographs are written on with permanent marker - would you preserve it with something afterwards, so that it is really sure that the marker can't be wiped away/vanished?

Either that or be REALLY careful with it. If nobody touches it, it isn't going to wipe off. (Though if I was to try to preserve it with something, I would definitely not just take somebody's word for what works, but would write my name on something else with the same kind of marker, and test it on that.)
Mister Ed

Re: Any experience with autographs on Lego?

Postby GIR3691 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am

I'd experiment with spray sealant. Maybe something like THIS?
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Return to General LEGO Discussions