Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Starting a modular building

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Starting a modular building

Postby donneyboy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey, I am about tp build a modular building. can any of you give me tips on how to start such a project? your help is appreciated.

I am going to make it on this baseplate-

Alexandra , sleeping sand, silent cloud, touch me
So I sing a song of love, Alexandra
Hum hum hum...calls me
So I sing a song of love for Alexandra, Alexandra, Alexandra
donneyboy

Re: Starting a modular building

Postby Solo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Do you by chance have any of the official buildings?
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Classicsmiley » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:26 am

If you don't have either the Cafe Corner or the Green Grocer, I'd suggest downloading the instructions for them. That way, you could at least get the spacing for the Technic connection points, wall heights, etc.

To download the instructions, go to this page, and enter the set number you want. The Cafe Corner is 10182, and the Green Grocer is 10185.
Classicsmiley

Postby donneyboy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 am

Classicsmiley wrote:If you don't have either the Cafe Corner or the Green Grocer, I'd suggest downloading the instructions for them. That way, you could at least get the spacing for the Technic connection points, wall heights, etc.

To download the instructions, go to this page, and enter the set number you want. The Cafe Corner is 10182, and the Green Grocer is 10185.

I dont have any of the 2 buildings, but wouldn't the only thing matter is technic pin spacing and not wall height? anywho I will download and go over them. thanks for the help. :)
Alexandra , sleeping sand, silent cloud, touch me
So I sing a song of love, Alexandra
Hum hum hum...calls me
So I sing a song of love for Alexandra, Alexandra, Alexandra
donneyboy

Return to General LEGO Discussions