Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Challenge #16: A Day in the Life

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Re: Challenge #16: A Day in the Life

Postby onions » Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 pm

This one was tough to decide as there were two outstanding entries. I really enjoyed thepatient's blog entry from the perspective of the Rancor Keeper. Humorous and touching at the same time. The other contender is Veers with his tweetcast of Biker Scout. With that being said, the winner is....

Veers!

Congrats, you're the big weiner! Pm me your mailing address and choice of fig. The Bon Jovi reference was what tipped the hat in your favor.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Iare Tosevite » Sun May 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Way to go! :)
Where, where, where is correct way out?
Iare Tosevite

Postby thepatient » Sun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm

onions wrote:This one was tough to decide as there were two outstanding entries. I really enjoyed thepatient's blog entry from the perspective of the Rancor Keeper. Humorous and touching at the same time...

Actually, hatcher was the one who who did the entry from Malakili. I just want to make sure he gets credit for his work.

Congrats, Veers.
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Postby Legomancer » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 am

Dang, I felt so good about this one! I should've added non-canon details like Veers did……

Congrats, Veers! XD
Legomancer

Postby hatcher » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 am

gorram, I knew I should have included the lyrics from Bad Medicine.

All kidding aside, Congrats Veers, and kudos to thepatient for his story about the last day in the life of Jabba the Hutt.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Postby Veers » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am

Wow, Thanks! This is quite a pleasant surprise!
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Postby onions » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 am

oh my bad, thanks for the correction thepatient.
onions
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to General LEGO Discussions