Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 am
- Location: Parts Unknown, somewhere near Barrie
Uh oh... they're on to my dark and sinister plans...
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 pm
- Location: The Arkansas Wasteland
- Posts: 1777
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:14 pm
- Location: Lone Star
This is awesome because now I can blame my lego spending on demonic possession. I can look my wife squarely in the eyes and tell her that the devil made me do it.
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:38 pm
That guy is obviously a "tool".
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 am
- Location: Alberta, Canada
I'm wondering why he forgot to point out that Jabba's Palace is really the Hagia Sophia Mosque in disguise! Would have helped his case I'm sure.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 pm
Well since I use it spread goodwill and the Word I'm going to say he's wrong.
Even in my sig. v v v
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:51 am
- Location: Ontario
Return to General LEGO Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests