Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Former legoland model builder search site, what the?

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Former legoland model builder search site, what the?

Postby bobalego » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Uh check this out and if you can explain what the heck is going on let me know...
Last edited by Solo on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam link deleted, try not to fall for such a lame page next time ;)
bobalego

Re: Former legoland model builder search site, what the?

Postby hatcher » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't get it either. Either the author doesn't speak English very well, and this is the best he could come up with, or he was totally stoned when writing it. Of course, if you look at the date at the bottom of the article, it is dated 1999, which is about 7 or 8 years before any of the lego games came out, so this page could be a complete joke. Whatever it is, I'm stumped.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Postby Gingerbeard Man » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:11 am

hatcher wrote:Of course, if you look at the date at the bottom of the article, it is dated 1999

That date must be wrong, unless they have a time machine:
our scrutiny of both projects at GDC 2008

I agree on the whole "not getting it". This looks like it's supposed to be a blog but there is only that one single entry and a bunch of links to equally weird price comparison and windows drivers sites.

@bobalego: Your subject for this topic ("Former legoland model builder search site") implies that the site used to have different content?
Gingerbeard Man

Postby Solo » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:19 am

Note the only links in the blog roll. It's a spam site, nothing more. I'm deleting the link so as not to add to their traffic. :roll:

And so as not to leave you wondering, I did a whois search on it:
Code: Select all
Created on: 03-Feb-06
Expires on: 03-Feb-10
Last Updated on: 17-Mar-09
and it's owner info is masked by Godaddy's Domains by Proxy service.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to General LEGO Discussions