Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Best Pick A Brick Haul...

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Best Pick A Brick Haul...

Postby CWAL » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

I just got back from the LEGO store in Downtown Disney this weekend. It was the first time I'd even seen a PAB in person, which was awesome, but what was even more exciting for me was seeing Technic turntables in one of the bins.

After a lot of planning, I managed to fit 8 of them in the small PAB tub, and then took them all out and packed them back in with various random pieces around them.

What're the coolest/best pieces people have found at a PAB before? I was really surprised to see such an advanced piece, because I was under the impression it was usually mostly plates and bricks and such.
CWAL

Re: Best Pick A Brick Haul...

Postby theone » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:33 pm

in the PAB in new york i once got a loads of orange studs, my fav brick
theone

Postby Athos » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm

theone wrote:in new york i once got... orange studs

Sounds more like Jersey Shore than New York... XD

Steve
Athos

Postby notenoughbricks » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm

^Ha!

My favorite haul from a PaB was when the Rockefeller Center store opened up. They had 1x2 trans green bricks and I filled a large cup about half way. Man-I should have filled several cups of this bricK!
notenoughbricks

Postby CWAL » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I feel like the most fun is trying to get as many pieces in an possible. I was sitting there building structures to pack in everything. :)
CWAL

Return to General LEGO Discussions