Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

2013 Moc Madness Tournament Announcement: Alphabet Fighters!

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: 2013 Moc Madness Tournament Announcement: Alphabet Fight

Postby jcd148 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:46 am

Cza-Diz by jcd148, on Flickr

Cza-Diz comes from a world beyond the Outer Rim. He is the best star pilot of his people, the Med-Ron. He tests all of their new and unproven star fighters. The only problem is, he hates to fly and is angry all the time. The only thing that makes him happy is his platinum shiv, recovered from the ruins of another far off world.....Earth.
jcd148

Postby MacLane » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:49 am

Pilot Pangdarr Orzo by MacLane, on Flickr

Junior Cadet Pangdarr Orzo
Pangdarr has the unique distinction as the only Trapthallian to maintain above a 2.8 grade point average at the Yavin Community Pilot College. He graduated without honors but was hired by the Rebellion anyways when they were staffing up for the Battle Of Yavin. Sadly, Pangdarr barely got out of the hangar when the Death Star was destroyed.

He later applied for a transfer to Hoth, but he didn't pass the physical. Discouraged Pangdarr took a temp job scrubbing weather vanes underneath Cloud City but was fired for chewing on the power cables.

Even though he is no longer officially employed by the Rebellion, Pangdarr managed to hang onto a surplus Rebel flight suit and is looking to prove himself a worthy pilot in the next intergalactic skirmish.
Last edited by MacLane on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MacLane
Oh Chibi, You're So Fine You're So Fine You Blow My Mind, Hey Chibi! Hey Chibi!

Postby Lego junkie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Cato Stile

Cato Stile. by Lego Junkie., on Flickr

A safety inspector for the IGWU (Inter-Galactic Worker's Union), Cato Stile was top of the class, finding those tiny little unsafe details that when left unattended, could severely injure an innocent worker.

Ironically, Cato lost most of his facial features in an accident with a Vibro-saw and a Kamnoan construction manager.
A hunger for vengeance pulled Cato from his bacta-tank, and sent him careening across the galaxy to find and exact revenge on any and all Kaminoan people.

Armed with a Vibro-Axe, and a shield from the Kaminoan cult of Romus, Cato Stile is a serious piece of work, and bounty hunter to be feared.
Lego junkie

Postby funkboy3 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi, All. Long time listener, first time contestant.
Before I get to my backstory, I wanted to ask if it was OK for my 10-year-old son to collaborate with me? I didn't see any explicit mention against it in the rules. Presuming that its OK, we present:

The King of Space

No one is quite sure who this man actually is. Rumors in the paddock suggest that he was once a backwater racing pilot who suffered a severe head inury. He refers to himself only as the "King of Space", spending his time drinking coffee and waiting for the winner's trophy to be simply handed to him.

image by funkboy3, on Flickr
funkboy3

Postby kmascheck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Erika's Pilt V2 by Kimmy26*, on Flickr

Rebel Pilot Capt. Eri Ka Call Sign "Blue Nine"
kmascheck

Postby Brainslugged » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Jessica Tribble

Jessica Tribble v3 - ex hedgehog by Brainslugged, on Flickr

Jessica Tribble is a bounty hunter hailing from Gleek, a small planet in close orbit to a large sun. The planet has a permanent pink hue due to excessive dust in its atmosphere caused by the dried excrement of an overabundance of hedgehogs. Jessica has turned this to her advantage by wearing pink as camouflage, as well as developing weaponized hedgehogs for use in her hedgehog bazooka. When not bounty hunting, Jessica looks after her two children, reads tween novels, watches celebrity reality shows and eats a low-carb diet.

Though confident on the outside, Jessica is considering switching to a long-sleeved space suit out of concern that she’s starting developing bingo wings.

A low density planet means that gravity on Jessica’s home world is only 50% of planet Earth’s. As a result, vertical hair styles are easy to maintain and are very much in-vogue amongst Gleeks of all ages.

Jessica has recently run afoul of the Pan-Dimensional Intergalactic Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Hedgehogs, which is why her hedgehog launcher is pictured in its unloaded state.
Brainslugged

Postby Solo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:05 pm

I believe that we have now officially passed out 64 entry limit, but I will be checking through the thread this afternoon to confirm.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Brainslugged » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Solo wrote:I believe that we have now officially passed out 64 entry limit, but I will be checking through the thread this afternoon to confirm.

Yup. I just counted back and it looks like I'm number 65 :facepalm:
Brainslugged

Postby scibi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Double :facepalm: .
Thought I had time, but the late rush caught me off guard.

Here's my effort anyway:

Rensor Kyl - Alphabet Fighter

Rensor Kyl A graduate of the Raithal Academy. Finding his own way in the galaxy.

A being created, designed even, for great heroics in just killing lightsaber-wielders, magnadroids, nemoidians or padawans. Quickly reaching stars, the unknown volatile warrior, xenophobe yet zealot.
scibi

Postby kmascheck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Don,

Seeing if we made the cutoff for the Moc Alphabet contest????
kmascheck

Postby aditayam » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:02 am

Fou - by aditayam, on Flickr

FOU -
He's a Psychopath cold-blooded hunter. former of International spy. Fugitives of the universe.
who success escape from more than 100 planets

oneday he steal the invisible serum and he injected himself with it .. so he can easy escaped

any terrain,any condition he just always have a luck
he's not a good pilot he just insane,
he work for anyone who pay him

dont forget for give him some candy bar..he loves it

and i choose him as my pilot
aditayam

Postby jansued » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 am

Holy sh** - missed it.

Nonetheless for your entertainment I want to introduce you to Arya, Battle of Endor Veteran and Chief Test Pilot of the FreiTek Incooperation. After the E-Wing was rejected by the New Republic, Arya was ordered to be the project head to develop new starfighter designs - new ones and upgrade kits for existing models. A task she was not very happy about....

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA von jansued2 auf Flickr
jansued

Postby darth_fett » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Jessica Tribble's backstory rocks! What happens to all those extra people who still entered before the cutoff? I'm hoping extra slots, or is the lesson here: Don't wait, get entries in waaay before the cutoff?
darth_fett

Postby Solo » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Sorry everyone, 64 entries was the limit and funkboy3 was the last one to make it in. All of those posts are now locked to prevent editing after the deadline. I'm working on the next step right now.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds