Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Mech Madness Winners!

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: Mech Madness Winners!

Postby Solo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 pm

I don't even know what's going on in here anymore.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Rook » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:36 am

madLEGOman wrote:... With the lone exception of the inclusion of more fbtb related prizes. My fbtb shirt is definitely my favorite thing that ive won, or come close to winning rather, but for the kindness of ace.

Agreed the Lego goes on the shelf and you forget how that set came into your collection sometimes, but the shirt can worn proudly and you know where you got from. I do like the idea of 5 winners and smaller prizes. It gives some of us "B+" Builders a better chance of winning against/with some of the "A+" Masters. ;)
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby zhouston » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 am

Yeah I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to rub my prizes in anyones face, I was just trying to make a funny mental image for the sake of humor. As someone who has placed in a few contests here, I can tell you that knowing you had one of the best builds in the entire contest is honestly more satisfying than free lego (don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciate FBTB's insane generosity).
zhouston
David

Postby madLEGOman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:27 pm

I dono zane, i was just tryin to retort smack talk with smack talk, hence the smily face.. But my appologies to anyone who thought i meant you any actual physical or mental harm. Contest wize however, i still fully intend to find a way to destroy you... But that will most likely blow up in my face ala wiley coyote to your roadrunner =)
madLEGOman

Postby Rook » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 am

zhouston wrote:... I can tell you that knowing you had one of the best builds in the entire contest is honestly more satisfying than free lego ...

Kind of like knowing that you beat (or placed with) you or ACPin (or a few others of the same caliber). :x :D
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby onions » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 am

winners have been contacted requesting their deets. my aim is to get these out before the new year rolls in.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Darth Mitz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 pm

well done to the winners, awesome builds all round.
Darth Mitz

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds