Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Wings of Justice Contest

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: Wings of Justice Contest

Postby LegoCloneFanatic » Thu May 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Heres my entry....... Captain Marvel's Thunder Jet. :)

Lego Jet by LegoCloneFanatic, on Flickr

View of Captain Marvel.
Lego Jet 4 by LegoCloneFanatic, on Flickr
Last edited by LegoCloneFanatic on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegoCloneFanatic

Postby volumex » Thu May 31, 2012 7:01 pm

I present the: 'Mindbender 'Air'

ProfessorX - FBTB entry by : VolumeX :, on Flickr

Professor X - Charles Francis Xavier
ProfessorX - FBTB entry by : VolumeX :, on Flickr
volumex

Postby MathBuilder » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:54 am

volumex wrote:I present the: 'Mindbender 'Air'
Professor X - Charles Francis Xavier

Oh that is a great ship and great rendering of professor X!

I am doing Professor X myself, using the same head (did you use the Loki head?) and the same techinique for the legs, but my chair is different and the suit is different.
The vehicle will be completely different too, I am still working on the details, I hope I finish on time... the build has been more challenging than I thought. I hope to post my version soon.
Glad that you also chose prof X, even if that means less chances to win, but the competition is heating up with all these great MOCs and of course the important thing is the fun building it not the prizes.
Good luck!
MathBuilder

Postby citizen » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 am

Hello everybody, today I am going to present my entry for this competition-Ghost Rider's Hellchopper!! :D
With the hellfire, Johnny Blaze changes a normal chopper into his Hellchopper. This horror-looking chopperwill scared all the criminals away for sure!
Here's a overall view of the chopper.
And a photo of my custom Ghost Rider. XD It's the best-looking one after all my "experiments".
For more photos of my creation:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/legocityson/sets/72157629995546690/with/7313535980/
Hope you like this and will vote for me. Thanks for watching. :)
citizen

Postby LEGOlas » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:35 am

That professor X looks great! Loving the mind controlled jet.
LEGOlas

Postby legoloco » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 am

volumex wrote:Professor X - Charles Francis Xavier

I also agree that your rendition of Charles Xavier looks great, I love the fact that you used the bley bricks for his legs under a blanket as opposed to showing him "sitting" with minifig legs.
legoloco

Postby Rook » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 am

I was very temped to post Wonder Woman sitting by herself and call the first image her invisible ship and the second one her with her standing her minifigure image. However I don't believe that was the purpose of the contest. We've got some great entries to vote one! :D
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby VHPFAU » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:27 pm

...a superhuman...
...a hero...
...a soldier,
...needs a war aircraft,....
...needs a .....

Modified and updated light bomber P-23-CA_Spec Captain America`s "Liberty Eagle"...!!!

P-23 CAPTAIN AMERICA`S LIBERTY EAGLE por VHPFAU, en Flickr

P-23 CAPTAIN AMERICA`S FLYING por VHPFAU, en Flickr

...want to see more??...
go to the full album on http://www.flickr.com/photos/63823890@N ... 001803006/
and join Captain America in his fight for Justice and Liberty!!!
Thanks again to FBTB and Lego for this SuperHeroic adventure,
and good luck to all...!
VHPFAU

Postby Solo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Rook wrote:I was very temped to post Wonder Woman sitting by herself and call the first image her invisible ship and the second one her with her standing her minifigure image. However I don't believe that was the purpose of the contest. We've got some great entries to vote one! :D

At least you remembered to include a minifig to try and sell the joke - but bruce n h beat you to it with a lazier approach.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby DarthNick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:57 pm

You're probably thinking, "Why does Iron Man need a ship?". And you know what Mr. Stark says to that: "Why can't my suit have a suit? A suit in the form of a beautiful VTOL."

This ship is powerful, agile, and green. It runs off an Arc Reactor, and can run for up to three months independently. It is armed with a variable weapons systems on the bottom, capable of acting as a light machine gun for infantry or it can fire armour piercing bullets at surprising speeds. It has two fold out missile launchers and two Repulsor Rays.

A full visual feed and all data is provided to Tony through the HUD within his suit, meaning only he (or Jarvis) can fly the ship.

Please check out the full set for more details and features: Iron Man's VTOL
Thanks to FBTB for hosting this awesome contest, and good luck to all the other contestants!
DarthNick

Postby headbrick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Man, that VTOL is awesome!
Check out my site on Lego Architecture: http://archibricks.com/

Now on Flickr!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79701226@N06/
headbrick

Postby Daiman » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Great entries all...
Last edited by Daiman on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daiman

Postby Sologuy369 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Here is Captain America's Stars and Stripes.

With the combined effort of 1940's technology and Stark Industries, the Stars and Stripes came to be. The Red Skull will never know what hit him!

Captain America's stars and stripes by dmts3, on Flickr

Captain America pilot by dmts3, on Flickr

Enjoy! And happy late Memorial Day.
Sologuy369

BAT-Rotor

Postby Si-Mocs » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:15 pm

BAT-Rotor

The BAT-Rotor is the ideal choice for tight urban pacification missions.

Smaller than the BAT-Wing, faster and better armoured than the Bat-chopper, the BAT-Rotor allows Batman to infiltrate and exfiltrate with ease.

Armed with Rubber Bullets (I swear), Bat-Gas and Bat-Nets the BAT-Rotor acts as a weapons platform either to punch a hole in heavy resistance or to back up Batman in autonomous flight mode.

The Tilt Rotors rotates roughly 60 degrees. 15 back, 45 forward.
Si-Mocs

Postby GV357 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

vignette by GV357, on Flickr

side by GV357, on Flickr

Via The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #5:

HAWKEYE'S SKY-CYCLE
Hawkeye generaly travels about in a custom built sky-cycle (also called a skymobile) modeled after a commercial snowmobile. The original skycycle was designed for Hawkeye by his friend Jorge Latham and built at Cross Technological Enterprises when the two of them were employedthere. Hawkeye employed it to great sucess, utilizing it's voice-operated, hands-off autopilot steering mechanism to free both hands for use in archery, until it was destroyed by one of Hawkeye's enemies. When Hawkeye was apointed the head of the West Coast Avengers, he hired Latham to rebuild the vehicle. Hawkeye now has three of the sky-cycles stored in the garage at West Coast Avengers Compound. They are used by him and other non-flying members of the team for short excursions, when the supersonic quinjets are either conspicuous or inconvenient.

From me:
After countless redesigns, here's my interpretation of the classic vehicle. When I read that it was modeled after an actual snowmobile, I decided it had to be small enough to compare to other small minifig vehicles like motorcycles and atvs. What resulted was a minimalist design that I am very proud of. Its made up mostly of pieces from the Helicopter/limo set and a few other CITY polys. Also, gave the minifig a smirk face and some cooler hair to look a bit more like comic Clint Barton.

If you're not familiar with the vehicle, you can see a photo of it here. Also, check out my flickr for more views and even a couple of photos of previous versions

I really am enjoying all of the entries so far. Good luck to all and thanks to everyone responsible for hosting this contest.
GV357

Re: BAT-Rotor

Postby Igginz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Si-Mocs wrote:BAT-Rotor

It also comes equipped with a body double Batman, who stays in the cockpit while the real Batman poses for the pictures
Igginz

Postby Aleegeeoo76 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 am

I give you the "Deadpool Cradle"

deadpool3 by Kiss@flick, on Flickr

Deadpool - Wade Winston Wilson
deadpool1 by Kiss@flick, on Flickr
Last edited by Aleegeeoo76 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleegeeoo76

Postby volumex » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:59 am

Wonderful entries by all... wow this has turned out to be an awesome contest. I see we still have a few late runners in the 'wings'... LOL ;)
Well done everybody, Good Luck to you all and a big thank as always to FBTB for putting this challenge together. :cool:
Last edited by volumex on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
volumex

Postby Aleegeeoo76 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 am

:D Completely agree with Volumex, thanks FBTB I've really enjoyed this contest. Good luck to everyone. :D
Aleegeeoo76

Postby volumex » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 am

Nice fig choice you got there Aleegeeo 76, we dont even have this super hero in my neck of the woods! ;(
volumex

PreviousNext

Return to Contests & Community Builds