Category 1: Build an original Batmobile. And by original, I mean one that has never been seen before. Models based off of Batmobiles that have already appeared in tv shows, movies, comic books, published works, or other forms of media will not be accepted. Make it black or prepare to lose. Winner of this category will receive the Batman promotional minifig.
Category 2: Build an original GreenLanternmobile. What would Hal Jordan think of when he thinks of a cool set of wheels to zip around town in to attract all the ladies? What would he think of making to chase down the bad guys? Make it green or prepare to lose. Winner of this category will receive the Green Lantern promotional minifig.
Just so that there's no confusion: a Batmobile and GreenLanternmobile is considered a vehicle with no more and no less than four wheels. No tanks or hovercrafts. There must be a driver's seat; no autopilots.
Simply post 1 photo of your entry to the contest thread. You may enter once per category, but please use one post per entry. After the submission window is closed, we will be setting two separate polls, one for each category.
Submission window is open from now until 11:59:59pm November 30th, after which the contest thread will be locked. Voting will commence soon after.
Also, I would highly suggest that you take the MOC you build and turn it around and submit it to the LEGO Super Heroes website and enter their monthly contest. The prize packages are pretty awesome so you'd be silly not to.
Standard Contest Rules:
- No modified parts or cut stickers.
- No unofficial elements.
- No pre-existing or virtual models.
- No changes allowed after the deadline.
Do not post non-entry photos to the contest thread.
You must use flickr to host your entry pictures because we rely on the built in image resizing feature. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for free, or ask someone to upload it for you.
Once uploaded you will need to embed the photo in the forum. To do so:
- go to the flickr photo page for your image
- click the little down arrow above your photo to the right of the icons
- click "Grab the HTML/BBCode" from that drop down menu
- check the bubble next to "BBCode" (HTML will not work)
- copy the code from the box above and paste that into a reply here
- do not add any more code tags
- click Preview to verify that it worked, then Submit.
If it didn't work, PM me.