Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MOC Madness 2013 Round 2: Hex Tobol vs Klawdia Rose

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

L

Poll ended at Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 am

63%
37%

Total votes : 86

Re: MOC Madness 2013 Round 2: Hex Tobol vs Klawdia Rose

Postby xiei22 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 am

well, here we have a real deal. Hex Tobol's ship really has the style that often i'd like to insert in my mocs, but in the other hand Klawdia has the NPU factor...to me, this is already a TOP position "duel"! Congrats to you two guys!!! WELL DONE! ;)
xiei22

Postby fettman104 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:19 am

Both of these are great. Volumex yours is absolutely beatiful, extremely detailed but still smooth. naugem yours is packed full of greebly goodness and detail too and is very Star Warsian, it would fit right in with the rebel fighters.
This one is tough if only both of you could go on!
fettman104

Postby volumex » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:22 am

xiei22 wrote:well, here we have a real deal. Hex Tobol's ship really has the style that often i'd like to insert in my mocs, but in the other hand Klawdia has the NPU factor...to me, this is already a TOP position "duel"! Congrats to you two guys!!! WELL DONE! ;)

Thanks, this will be a tough one...
volumex

Postby volumex » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 am

fettman104 wrote:Both of these are great. Volumex yours is absolutely beatiful, extremely detailed but still smooth. naugem yours is packed full of greebly goodness and detail too and is very Star Warsian, it would fit right in with the rebel fighters.
This one is tough if only both of you could go on!

Thank you kindly.. but there can only be. Hex has done well. Lets see what happens.
volumex

Postby Rook » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 am

Hmm, both good designs but minor issues with one for me. Excellent job on both though.
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby naugem » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks for the comments guys!
naugem

Postby naugem » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Wow, I'm actually quite surprised with the result, but only because I didn't expect to get as much as 37% of the votes going against the Lowve.
Congrats volumex, you really hit it off the park with your ship.
And now back to the drawing board to work on my next ship, as this contest has given me some interesting ideas and being eliminated so early has left the itch to build still tingling.
And to keep ogling the great ships still to come of course.
naugem

Postby Rook » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:08 am

naugem wrote:Wow, I'm actually quite surprised with the result, but only because I didn't expect to get as much as 37% of the votes going against the Lowve.
Congrats volumex, you really hit it off the park with your ship.
And now back to the drawing board to work on my next ship, as this contest has given me some interesting ideas and being eliminated so early has left the itch to build still tingling.
And to keep ogling the great ships still to come of course.

I think like mine, it was good round 1 entry. Just not good enough when you're lined up against some of the better of the ship builders. :thumbsup:
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds