Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MOC Madness 2013 Round 2: Adumson Dralex vs Klagnon Magoofu

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

J

Poll ended at Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 am

79%
21%

Total votes : 82

MOC Madness 2013 Round 2: Adumson Dralex vs Klagnon Magoofu

Postby Solo » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 am

This is now the polling thread for the ships shown above. This poll will be open for exactly 48 hours so get those votes in quick! You can still view the entries below. Contestants: this is a friendly reminder that no changes are allowed after the deadline, so your posts will be locked and if any of the photos in them change you will be disqualified.

This is the submission thread for the pilots listed above. Your letter this round is J.

The deadline for this round is 8pm Pacific time next Sunday, December 1st.

Post your starfighter photos below. Include up to three photos and label them as follows: one you'd like to use as the polling image, one demonstrating the letter, and one showing your pilot in the cockpit. Standard photography restrictions apply.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: MOC Madness 2013 Round 2: Adumson Dralex vs Klagnon Mago

Postby dodge » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 am

Just a note to say... good luck to you sir!

I'm pretty Jazzed about this joyous joust we're about to journey on! I might have to throw on some DJ Jazzy Jeff or some Jefferson's while I build this Juggernaut! I ain't talkin' no jive! We've got a job to do! Join in the jaw-waggin about this build, 'cause it's going to be jammin'! And no jeers or jives you jerks! Let's keep is jovial! Just some jiggly joking around! In the end, we'll let the jurors judge our J-wings. JUMPIN' JANUARY!!! I'd better stop jabbering and join in the fray!

Just justifying my journalistic tendancy... JELLYBEANS!!!
dodge

Postby Automaton Pictures » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 am

dodge wrote:Just a note to say... good luck to you sir!

I'm pretty Jazzed about this joyous joust we're about to journey on! I might have to throw on some DJ Jazzy Jeff or some Jefferson's while I build this Juggernaut! I ain't talkin' no jive! We've got a job to do! Join in the jaw-waggin about this build, 'cause it's going to be jammin'! And no jeers or jives you jerks! Let's keep is jovial! Just some jiggly joking around! In the end, we'll let the jurors judge our J-wings. JUMPIN' JANUARY!!! I'd better stop jabbering and join in the fray!

Just justifying my journalistic tendancy... JELLYBEANS!!!

Lol, nice wording!
Automaton Pictures

Postby murphquake » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Rick is gonna have to join J LUG NY if he gets in on this... I LUG NY will not tolerate any J talk!

Classic Dodge! LMFAO
murphquake

Postby GIR3691 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:41 pm

That jive jiggles the joyous jurisdiction of my jello-like brain. Best of luck to my opponent as well!
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby dodge » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Our Canadian Thanksgiving was about a month ago, so no need for the extension for me!

I present my J-wing:

Money

Letter

Cockpit

A precursor to the time-honored B-wing, the sleek and long J-wing was once the toughest ship in the Rebel armada. It's powerful engines and thick armor helped the J-wing become the go-to vessel for skirmishes against the Empire. It's use was overshadowed first by the Y-wing, and then revamped into the B-wing, made famous at the battle of the second Death Star. This beefy crafts are still used around the galaxy, often by those looking to get in, get what they need, and get out.
dodge

Postby Solo » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Neat.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby GIR3691 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:22 am

Javelin-Class Light Attack Starfighter ("J-Wing")

After having a few too many spiked "hot chocolate" beverages and totalling his A-77, Klag is given a new starfighter to test.

Sienar Fleet Systems developed this design for the Galactic Republic 2,000 years before the Battle of Yavin. Ancient by any standards, it is still a force to be reckoned with. It manages to balance being both agile and armed to the teeth. The fighter features two front-mounted ion cannons, two sets of dual laser cannons, and two pairs of concussion missiles mounted above the cockpit. Its sonic plasma engine allows it to reach speeds comporable to any contemporary vehicle, bulk cruiser or big Corellian ship. Aside from an unnerving rattle from just about every component on the ship, Klag loves to push the J-Wing as far as it'll go.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby dodge » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 am

Nicely done Rick! I really dig your smooth lines. Best of luck to you!
dodge

Postby GIR3691 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 am

Thank you dodge, I like the mix between racing and industrial styling on yours. Those red and white lines that wrap around the frame are so pretty. It really looks like a close relative to the B-Wing.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby Trooper10 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Great job on both of these - J was my letter last round so I was super keen to see what others came up with - now I'm just glad I made it through round 1 !!!
Trooper10

Postby naugem » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:26 am

Nice J ships!

dodge, I had a similar idea for my L-Wing, except the 'neck' area was longer and the bottom shorter (and truth be told it wouldn't have looked nearly as cool as yours). In the end I decided to go in a different direction though.

Good luck to both of you.
naugem

Postby Ultron32 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:52 am

Congrats to Dodge, condolences to Rick.
Thought you'd like this about the Vatican cameos.
Ultron32

Postby murphquake » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 am

Agreed, condolences to my pal GIR3691 and congrats Adumson "Dodge" Dralex on your masterful victory... and with that I LUG NY is knocked out of the tournament and returns to having free time like normal humans
murphquake

Postby dodge » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks for the stiff competition Rick! Pretty X-citied to be moving on though!
dodge

Postby GIR3691 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

A crushing defeat! Congratulations to dodge and best of luck in future rounds.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Return to Contests & Community Builds