Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Farewell

Discussion about front-page features and commentary from FBTB.net. Only forum staff can start topics here, but anyone can reply!

Re: Farewell

Postby ThatGuyWithTheBricks » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:59 pm

UOldPirate wrote:Actually, I was going to take my Jango Fett, strap him to a bottle rocket and try to re-create the ATOC fight scene on Kamino. The sledge hammer will be reserved for my Cloud City Boba Fett. If only there was some way for others to talk me out of this madness! Perhaps a site hosting Lego SW forums?

I'm hoping this is a joke >.<
I build it so you don't have to!
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/people/36880009@N02/
For the record, if you want to refer to me but don't want to type my name, call me TGWTB.
ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Postby KarolRabalski » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:46 pm

I don't know whether or not this is serious or an April Fools joke...

If isn't serious...you got me haha.

But if it is, then go for it. FBTB for me is the easiest to use and best resource for LEGO (Star Wars in particular). But if you guys really have these troubles, then stick with real life. Your families are more important than a bunch of geeks waiting for the next roll of pre-release photos to come in.
Thanks for all you've done guys, you cleary put a lot of dedication into this website.

See ya around.
----like spinning plates---------
KarolRabalski

Postby Forrest » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Does anybody remember last year?

This is either a :lol: moment or a :shock: moment.
Pink Floyd or bust.
Forrest

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 pm

ThatGuyWithTheBricks wrote:
UOldPirate wrote:Actually, I was going to take my Jango Fett, strap him to a bottle rocket and try to re-create the ATOC fight scene on Kamino. The sledge hammer will be reserved for my Cloud City Boba Fett. If only there was some way for others to talk me out of this madness! Perhaps a site hosting Lego SW forums?

I'm hoping this is a joke >.<

Yes, definitely a joke. I must have been on an Easter candy sugar high when I wrote it. :)
UOldPirate

Postby zithy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm

/sigh . . .

I could be missing out on some finds and deals !
zithy

Previous

Return to Community Features