Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Taking Apart Ninjago Spinners

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Taking Apart Ninjago Spinners

Postby TheAssembler » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:47 am

I don't know if this is the best place to put this topic, but I couldn't think of a better place, so oh well!

In my mind, there are 5 types of Ninjago spinners:
V1: The very first ones to come out; they are rounded and have basic colors like red, black, white, and grey.
V2: The DX spinners; the ones with the gold top part; they are much like the V1 but they have different screws holding them together.
V3: The partially transparent spinners; I don't own any of these so I'm not sure how much they differ from V1 and V2.
V4: The ones that came out with the snakes; they have the three Technic pins on the bottom.
V5: The NRG/ later snakes spinners; basically a combination of V3 and V4; again, I don't own any of these.

I am making this topic to see if anyone could tell me how to take apart V2 and V4 spinners. I have managed to take apart the V1 spinners as it was quite easy to do with a small screwdriver. I was going to take apart one of my DX spinners but since the screws are different, my screwdrivers couldnot get them out. I also tried to take apart a V4 spinner that I own, however there aren't even screws on the bottom where there should be, just little pegs. I have heard that these can be taken apart and that one of the inside pieces of a V4 and V5 spinner are quites useful in MOCs.

Can anyone help me with this?
Bustin' stromlings since the days of Beta.

Long live LU!
TheAssembler

Return to Custom Minifigs