Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:15 pm

With Series 9 minifigs containing a police officer, my first thought was to make an Axe Cop minifig using the lumberjack's axe. However, I'm wondering if there exists a head that had sunglasses AND a mustache that I could use, or if I'll need to consider a custom head if I want the prefect Axe Cop minifig. I suppose I could do a search (and I will if I have to) but that promises to be kind of long and tedious. Anybody know offhand?
Mister Ed

Re: Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

Postby buriedbybricks » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't know if that head exists, but if you find it let me know. My boy and I are big fans of Axe Cop!
buriedbybricks

Re: Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Well, I just looked through every entry in Brinklink that a search for "head" turned up. Several with glasses and a mustache, some with sunglasses and NO mustache, none with both. I might just go the cheesy route and pick the best glasses and mustache choice, then fill in the glasses. Easier than trying to add a mustache to a sunglasses head or just trying to make a face from scratch, I guess.
Mister Ed

Return to Custom Minifigs