Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Plo-Koon & Clone Assassin

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Plo-Koon & Clone Assassin

Postby Jasbrick » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 am

Hi, this is my first post here are spending a considerable amount of time reading FBTB... the majority of my time is spent customising and it is only recently that I have started customising my Star Wars minifigs. The reason for moving into SW territory is due to the fact that I went into a toy store with my sons on the weekend and they went mental over a new action figure of Plo-Koon with his lightsabre guantlet (apparently based on a concept sketch).... which got me thinking. I put the following together for his Birthday using a Brickarms U-clip clipped to Plo-koons arm and to a pair of binoculars. I think it works quite well and is the closest thing I get to 'purist':

To counteract this uncharacteristic puritanical behaviour I decided to create an Assassin Clone!:

Another view:

The vibro blade on his left arm is attached using the same technique and is actually a Brickarms bayonet (which I love). The pistol is TLC and the carbine is Little Armory Toys.

I hope you like.... I am sure my son will.

Jasbrick
Jasbrick

Re: Plo-Koon & Clone Assassin

Postby Galagoo » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm

No doubt your son will like that. Even though that clone does look somewhat un-Star Wars-like, it's extremely cool. The paint job is brilliant, too, and the bayonet works very well.
Galagoo

Return to Custom Minifigs