Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Smuggler & Heavy B1 Battle Droid Prototype

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

[SW] Smuggler & Heavy B1 Battle Droid Prototype

Postby Isinfier » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 pm

I got fairly irritated recently at how most of my previous Star Wars siggys had essentially been a Jedi, or a Bounty Hunter of some kind. The fact that the majority of the community seems to fall into those two categories most of the time drove me to re-imagine my original siggy - Kalos Eden.

So, here he is - a fairly simple smuggler, with an even simpler blaster (BrickArms Luger /w a U-Clip, and Clone Lamp). I may, or may not contemplate building him some form of vessel in the future (a fighter? a freighter? Who knows, eh?) - but for now, I'm content to add him to the Wall of Sigs.

Kalos Eden, yet again - alongside the first member of his crew to be unveiled.

The Droid is heavily based on Zeessi's spectacular Fatboy, with a few modifications. He still needs a paintjob, a few more additions and a name before he's fully prepped for the crew!

- Joe
My Flickr
"And my army of brothers went over the hilltops, drenched in blood we may be... but fighting is all left to me...Together with my army of brothers... down we fall... darkness in all... through hell!"
Isinfier

Return to Custom Minifigs