Earn Double the VIP Points on everly shop.LEGO.com purchase!  Valid April 1-15, 2014.

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

My Recent Customs (Clone Commando, Null ARC etc.)

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

My Recent Customs (Clone Commando, Null ARC etc.)

Postby Jasbrick » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm

I have been a little busy since my last post and here is some of the Star Wars custom work that I have been doing in my absence. First is Stormtrooper X a renegade ex-Stormtrooper:

Secondly I have one of my favourites, the Republic Commando Fi from Omega Squad:

With a Brickarms minigun as a stand in for a rotary Laser cannon:

With his Clone Null ARC friend Ordo:

There are more on my flickr stream in the http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasbrick/sets/72157616138050610/ set if you interested, including some random Sith using combinations.

Jasbrick
Jasbrick

Re: My Recent Customs (Clone Commando, Null ARC etc.)

Postby CommanderKeller » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Cool customs my friend. I like what you did with the paint and stuff. I love the minigun too.
A wise old man once told me, "Remember kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid and you will never go wrong". Cookies for the reference.
CommanderKeller

Postby Jasbrick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:47 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:Cool customs my friend. I like what you did with the paint and stuff. I love the minigun too.

Thanks... the minigun is a prototype provided by Will at Brickarms. I think it is a great stand in for a rotary laser cannon.

Jasbrick
Jasbrick

Postby AlternativeRadio » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Good job, you've got some serious talent. It would be really cool to see you work on something other than storm troopers next time. The most boring minifig customs are custom clonies/stormies. If you put your effort into something cooler and more original, you can create something really awesome.
AlternativeRadio

Postby Jasbrick » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 am

AlternativeRadio wrote:Good job, you've got some serious talent. It would be really cool to see you work on something other than storm troopers next time. The most boring minifig customs are custom clonies/stormies. If you put your effort into something cooler and more original, you can create something really awesome.

:lol: Please check my Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasbrick/.... you will find all sorts of stuff there. Not just boring Stormies ;)

Thanks

Jasbrick
Jasbrick

Return to Custom Minifigs