Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[star wars] KAM entries

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

[star wars] KAM entries

Postby Blackninjatom » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

These are the minifigs I entered into the force user contest over at KAM.
Nahdarr Vebb I had this head laying around for awhile, glad I finally found a good use for it.
Rahm Kota I had already designed the decals, and the cast the hairpiece, so it was a simple matter to put him together.
Ki-Adi-Mundi Another of my custom casts, spray painted yellow, and all the other details painted on.
Venku Skirata Now as I was making this fig I was most proud of. Of course pride comes before the fall, and I fell rather hard, but now that I'm over it, I just look back on how much fun he was to build.
Aurra Sing I had the idea of using thread for the hair, so I tied a not and stuffed it down the hole in the head, applied KAM's wonderful decals, and added a purist rifle across the back.
Coleman Trebor This head design was my first ever cast. The mold has lasted several years, and can still crank em out.
Yarael Poof I haven't used one of these casts in a long time, glad I got to use him again.
Galen Marek Loved this outfit, even though I don't think it's officially in the game.

Thanks KAM for putting on a great contest.
Blackninjatom

Re: [star wars] KAM entries

Postby Galagoo » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Pretty nice work with them all. Nahdarr, Kota and Aurra look particularly great, with neat detailing and all that - the head of Nahdarr and the face of Kota are just brilliant.

Why's the armour of Venku Skirata so colourful, by the way?
Galagoo

Postby Blackninjatom » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 am

He was my favorite entry. According to wikipedia, he used pieces of armor from his relatives, thus the many colors. :D
Blackninjatom

Postby AlternativeRadio » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Yareal's landspeeder is really cool. I sisn't even think oyu could make one out of those parts, and you've succesfully made a miniature version that looks really great.
AlternativeRadio

Postby Brick Of War » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:59 pm

They are overall great and fun to look at good job with the minifigures. 10/10
Wicket: *You took your life away and went Wampa Hunting*
*and got yourself headfirst in snow* Brick Of War: Hey, Wedge I see
something brown and furry. *lifts out Wicket* Wicket: Wampa!
Brick Of War: No, Wedge stop eating popcorn! It's after me.
Brick Of War

Return to Custom Minifigs