Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Grim Reeper

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Grim Reeper

Postby Boyfromvalley » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm a fan of castle lego and thought of adding a Grim Reeper figure to my set. Truth is its been a while since I bought any other castle lego set and was unaware that there was already lego Grim Reeper figure available. Looking at that figure I'm glad I made this custom.

Boyfromvalley

Re: Grim Reeper

Postby Erlic » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Did you cut a ghost shroud to make that? It looks awesome! It flows and looks like a big tunic/cloak that death would have! Great work, keep it up!

-Erlic
Erlic

Postby Boyfromvalley » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:57 am

Erlic wrote:Did you cut a ghost shroud to make that? It looks awesome! It flows and looks like a big tunic/cloak that death would have! Great work, keep it up!

-Erlic

Yeah, I had an old lego ghost figure still lying around. All I needed to do was cut out a small hole where the eyees and mouth was and paint it black; though Ithink the type of black I used was a bit too shiny.
Boyfromvalley

Postby Flynn » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:46 pm

"But where are the women? Did you not reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"
"I tried that, but they leaped over the scythe, because they had the mystical powers of Hopscotch!"

This does look really good. The use of the ghost shroud is ingenious and well executed. Only suggestion I can make is replace the creepy red-eye skelly with the more traditional evil skelly face- This one.

Other than that, it's really good!
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby Boyfromvalley » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Flynn wrote:"But where are the women? Did you not reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"
"I tried that, but they leaped over the scythe, because they had the mystical powers of Hopscotch!"

This does look really good. The use of the ghost shroud is ingenious and well executed. Only suggestion I can make is replace the creepy red-eye skelly with the more traditional evil skelly face- This one.

Other than that, it's really good!

Thanks, decided to take your advice and use that type of skull. Dose look better.
Boyfromvalley

Return to Custom Minifigs