Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Visionaries Spectral Knight Ectar

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Visionaries Spectral Knight Ectar

Postby Boyfromvalley » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

People may remember the short lived late 80s kids show Visionaries which was based on a Hasbro toy line, and like the show it lasted only one season. The plot was the technologically advanced planet Prismos suffers a cataclysm when everything electronical suddenly shuts down, and the population resort to a medieval society of feuding kingdoms.

Magic makes its return to the land and two groups of opposing knights acquire this by being given a magical animal Totem that they can assume the form of. While some of the knights have additional magic through power staffs that they possess, the rest compensate by discovering that they can restart vehicles.

The figure here is Ectar, a member of the protagonist group; the Spectral Knights. He obtains the totem of the fox for his cunning and ability to sense a trap. I chose to make him because I originally started building his vehicle the Lancer Cycle and needed his figure to go with it.

This is my first attempt at designing a custom minifigure torso. I’ll admit there is room for improvement, plus I need to replace his hands with blue ones and hopefully his head with a flesh one. I plan on making more of the characters soon.

ImageSpectral Knight Ectar by Boyfromvalley, on Flickr
Last edited by Boyfromvalley on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boyfromvalley

Re: Visionaries Spectral Knight Ectar

Postby buriedbybricks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Wow, and I thought I'd seen every 80's cartoon. I have never heard of this, at all.
buriedbybricks

Return to Custom Minifigs