Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Cuusoo] Age of Empires 2

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Cuusoo] Age of Empires 2

Postby Artizan » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Support this Project on Lego Cuusoo!

Hello everyone, I have recreated the town center,barracks, archery range models from the Age of Empires 2 game. I am planning to do more stuff from AoE2. It is based on the Eastern European building style from the game(actually eastern and western european styles are almost the same, save for some details and color differences).

I hope you will enjoy the Moc and please feel free to leave comments and criticism.
(Click the picture for flickr)
Artizan

Re: [Cuusoo] Age of Empires 2

Postby dWhisper » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Interesting idea, but I would totally drop the entire Age of Empires II aspect from this and just go for castle village themed stuff. AoE2 was a fun game and all, but you're talking something old, niche, and not well known.

More than that, I'm not sure what you expect with Cuusoo here. They've never approved anything more than mid-sized set, and large sets very rarely cross the threshold. If you're serious about trying to get votes, you need to downsize or get more general in your presentation.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Re: [Cuusoo] Age of Empires 2

Postby Harmonica » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:40 am

This brought back memories, well done. They look beautiful. Hope it gets enough votes!
Harmonica

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase