Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Vig][Books] Good Omens

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Vig][Books] Good Omens

Postby Stefan » Mon May 06, 2013 1:56 pm

flickr | Brickshelf

"Walking his dog one pleasant evening, R.P. Tyler, Chairman of the Lower Tadfield Resident's Association, is not amused when he is asked for directions by a gentleman in a burning car (Who is in fact not a mortal but the Demon Crowley, on his way to be in time for the Apocalypse and not caring about physical constraints, like that a car on fire should not be able to drive). Being somewhat confused but also a polite Englishmen, R.P. Tyler answers the gentlemen while mentally composing a letter to the Tadfield Advertiser, complaining about today's youth's ignorance concerning safety precautions while driving."

A scene from one of my all-time favourite books, "Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch", written by Sir Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Go read it. It's awesome!

This is one of my contributions for a recent contest of my LUG with the topic Books.

Best regards,
Stefan
Stefan

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase