Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Podracer] Jack'd pod driven by vicious Montyhugh

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Podracer] Jack'd pod driven by vicious Montyhugh

Postby a red shirt » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Well, this is the "Jack'd" Pod. The pod has a "Chop Shop" theme (meaning a place that uses stolen car parts to build other things / sell). Hence it is made from tires, a stolen dirt bike, and driven by the feared Montyhugh, wearing only his holster, sleeve-less shirt, and pants (thank heavens). I encourage you to go through the gallery, as it has some functions to it that are not so obvious (it has a working gear system in one engine). Not bad for a few days work. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

gallery

RedShirt
a red shirt

Re: [Podracer] Jack'd pod driven by vicious Montyhugh

Postby ignition » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 pm

This is actually a really great pod. You migh have wanted to post a better picture. That gear system is actually pretty neat considering how confined it is. Good work. I'd reccommend other users browse the gallery. This is the only pod with a working gear system (that I'm aware of). Nice work man!

iGNITIOn
ignition

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase