Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

tusken Raider Slayer "Maverick"

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

tusken Raider Slayer "Maverick"

Postby cooper works » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 pm

One thing inspired this guy....I only had so much track to work with!!

ARMY OF ONE! “The Maverick”
One Engine – One Track – One Blaster – One Pilot - One Eye – One Mission - One Bad Attitude.
Brickarms: Total 100
48 - U-Clips
12 - Ammo Clips
6- M1919 Ammo Cans
2 - PPSH Ammo Cans
1 - Panzerfaust
8 - M6 Rockets
6 - M1911 Pistols
2 - M1 Garand
8 - SMLE Rifles
1 – XRG
1 – XM7s
1 – M84 Stun Grenade
2 - Ushanka
1 – BA Stahlelm
1 – Monopod

NOTE ALL BRICKARMS COUNTED ARE ON THE VEHICLE. ANY BRICKARMS IN DIORAMA DO NOT APPLY!

This is Sid..…the Cyclops. He’s a bit of a nomad with one little problem. Living near the Jundland Wastes on the planet Tatooine, the Sand People often raid his little piece of solitude. Fed up and angry, he needed to deal with this problem! He needed a vehicle that he could patrol and defend his land with. Knowing he’d be out numbered at every turn, he knew he needed something fast and had a big gun, and so the “Maverick” was born.

At speed up to 120mph he has no problem patrolling vast areas around his camp. Once a gaggle of Tusken Raiders were spotted, he can sneak up on them fast. And if they turn hostel he open fire with he’s Vortex Plasma Blaster. With its wide path of energy could take out a number of raiders. Then speed away before any remaining raiders can return fire.

Armament:
One - XRG
One - Vortex Plasma Blaster
One - Rocket Launcher (8 M6 rockets)

Engine:
One one cylinder electromadnetic generator
1300kilawatts

More at my flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59215333@N03/
cooper works

Re: tusken Raider Slayer "Maverick"

Postby Rook » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 am

I like the greebling with the hand guns in the engine. 100 Brickarms makes this MOC slightly more expensive than most MOCs this size! :D
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby cooper works » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Hey thanks....."100 Brickarms makes this MOC slightly more expensive than most MOCs this size!" Agreed...thankfully I won all these Brickarms in the last BA contest!!! This MOC wouldn't of happen otherwise....
cooper works

Postby rochoa21 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:18 pm

This thing is sweet, do you have instructions for this???
rochoa21

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase