Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazing creation... duplicated!

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Amazing creation... duplicated!

Postby Iare Tosevite » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:59 pm

Click for larger picture

I decided I liked it enough so... I decided to duplicate it. It took me 24 bricklink orders and 2 weeks worth of building.. but since I knew it was possible, I built it!

WHat do you guys think of it?
Where, where, where is correct way out?
Iare Tosevite

Re: Amazing creation... duplicated!

Postby The Jedinator » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 pm

I don't even think this has been around for two weeks. Correct me if I am wrong but I don;t really think you made this.
The Jedinator

Postby Emperor » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm

He did, I was there.
Brickshelf | flickr
theJudeAbides wrote:be prepared to endure untold pain and a little something I refer to as "blue shell rape." Enjoy!
Emperor

Postby Firespray » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 pm

Holy crap dude, awesome :shock: I'd kill to see both of these side by side!
Firespray

Postby Artizan » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:05 am

yeah...
Last edited by Artizan on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artizan

Postby OOM-9 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:28 am

WOW! :shock: excellent job there. You did a great job making a duplicate. Instructions please! XD
OOM-9

Postby theJudeAbides » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:03 am

You know, I like a good April's fool as much as the next guy, but you could at least download the picture and upload it to your own Brickshelf/flickr/whatever site. For goodness sakes, the url you use gives it away immediately:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FoxHound/Home-One/001.jpg

Not to mention that it's the exact same picture that he used. You could have at least photshopped in a different background for crying out loud. The thing that makes April fools jokes funny and enjoyable is the time and effort people put into them (such as with this site). Try a little harder next time so I won't have to call you on it. :roll:
The beauty of a LEGO MOC is not the elements that go into it, but the way those elements are put together.
theJudeAbides

Postby onions » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am

theJudeAbides wrote:You know, I like a good April's fool as much as the next guy, but you could at least download the picture and upload it to your own Brickshelf/flickr/whatever site. For goodness sakes, the url you use gives it away immediately:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FoxHound/Home-One/001.jpg

Not to mention that it's the exact same picture that he used. You could have at least photshopped in a different background for crying out loud. The thing that makes April fools jokes funny and enjoyable is the time and effort people put into them (such as with this site). Try a little harder next time so I won't have to call you on it. :roll:

geez way to be a negative nancy dude
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby Iare Tosevite » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Heh. I did an really bad job.. but jokes on you, because that was exactly what I planned to do. If you thought it was a serious attempt on April fool... well Happy April Fool, man. :D

Only one person noticed that I would have to travel in time in order to do it in 2 weeks + bricklink orders, since it was revealed about a week ago!
Where, where, where is correct way out?
Iare Tosevite

Postby The Jedinator » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Iare Tosevite wrote:Heh. I did an really bad job.. but jokes on you, because that was exactly what I planned to do. If you thought it was a serious attempt on April fool... well Happy April Fool, man. :D

Only one person noticed that I would have to travel in time in order to do it in 2 weeks + bricklink orders, since it was revealed about a week ago!

Heh. I was the one person. Well I still like the MOC even though you never built this at all.
The Jedinator

Postby Memory » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Iare Tosevite wrote:... but jokes on you, because that was exactly what I planned to do. If you thought it was a serious attempt on April fool... well Happy April Fool, man.

MIND = BLOWN
"That guitar belongs to Peter Frampton!"
"Peter Frampton is dead and so are all of his grandchildren!"
"Then it belongs in a museum!"
"DR. JONES SIT DOWN!"
Memory

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase