Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[INDIANA JONES] Shrine of the Golden sword/drumstick

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[INDIANA JONES] Shrine of the Golden sword/drumstick

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

My Indiana Jones Jungle Duel set was sitting there collecting dust for a long time so I decided to create a parody MOC alternate model (using only the pieces from the Jungle Duel set) of a deleted scene from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull-Indy and Mutt have to save a golden sword from the Soviet soldiers and Irina Spalko. However, once Indy takes hold of the sword, it turns into a chicken drumstick! Oh dears.

Brickshelf Gallery (when public)
Jedd the Jedi

Re: [INDIANA JONES] Shrine of the Golden sword/drumstick

Postby Azaghal » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Not bad at all - in fact, given the limited part supply it's actually quite good. I especially like bit that actually holds the sword/drumstick, great parts use there.
Azaghal

Re: [INDIANA JONES] Shrine of the Golden sword/drumstick

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:43 am

Thank you so much, I've been waiting anxiously for some feedback because I wasn't doing this too seriously and wanted to see what people think. I went through a couple of versions of the part that holds the sword/drumstick and am very happy with the final result and am glad you like it too. Please keep the comments coming!
Jedd the Jedi

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase