Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[STAR WARS(?)] CR-RW tank / ThiNG concept car.

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[STAR WARS(?)] CR-RW tank / ThiNG concept car.

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 pm

This is my SUABW participation piece, and depending on what universe you're from, this is either the "Clone Rainbow Road Warrior" or the "Thinking Hard in Next Generation" concept car.

It's made from only the yellow creator car, the green creator car, the 07 Clone BP and the 09 Clone BP.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Comments welcomed. :D
Jake

Re: [STAR WARS(?)] CR-RW tank / ThiNG concept car.

Postby Memory » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I understand you only had four sets to work with, so this is quite good. People rarely build that kind of wheel arrangment, and I think you pulled it off quite nicely. There are a couple of spots that I think are a little too rough, such as the sides and top of the cabin. Then again, the camo covers it all quite nicely.

;)
"That guitar belongs to Peter Frampton!"
"Peter Frampton is dead and so are all of his grandchildren!"
"Then it belongs in a museum!"
"DR. JONES SIT DOWN!"
Memory

Re: [STAR WARS(?)] CR-RW tank / ThiNG concept car.

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:13 am

I don't know, but it looks very thrown-together to me. I know that you've had very limited pieces, but still I find myself at odds with the colour. Also, "wheels" and "Star Wars" just don't seem to fit in my head at all. Still, this reminds me alot of the Spinner from Blade Runner, which is a good thing. Perhaps this should be a "future city" concept rather than a Clone road warrior.
Jedd the Jedi

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase