Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Frogspace] Froggy Hardsuit

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Frogspace] Froggy Hardsuit

Postby Veers » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 am

It's really more of a full-blown mech, but I'm calling it a hardsuit.

I'd say it's an okay MOC. It was rather unstable while it was alive, but I liked the way the legs looked.

The hardsuit's rear

The hatch, it opens!

A closeup of our pilot

Here, we see it taking a step.

That's it. Thanks for stopping in, and leave me a comment if you have the time!
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Re: [Frogspace] Froggy Hardsuit

Postby Iare Tosevite » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 am

:D I like it.
Where, where, where is correct way out?
Iare Tosevite

Postby Galagoo » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 am

I like it too, I think it really looks good. The greebling is great, and the design is cool and good-looking. For some reason I really like the use of those square plates, they give the thing a neat look.

The cockpit - with a neat window panel design, by the way - looks particularly good, being nicely round-looking - and protective. Finally, a mecha/hardsuit, the pilot of which won't get sniped that easily! ;)
Galagoo

Postby Veers » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks guys!
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase