Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Space] Hadron Industries Hovercar

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Space] Hadron Industries Hovercar

Postby Veers » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 am

Ta da!

I'm quite satisfied with how this one came out. The skirt came out nice, mostly because of how simple the design is.

The car's front

An angled front shot

The gunner's station

rear

Skirt Detail

Hitchiking

An overview of the car

That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by, and leave me a comment if you have the time!
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Re: [Space] Hadron Industries Hovercar

Postby Aharown » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:06 pm

This is a neat MOC, Veers. Is it an original design? I normally don't like mixing old and new grey, but it gives the vehicle a weather-beaten look here.
<><
Aharown

Postby Veers » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Thanks! Yes, it is an original design.
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Postby The Jedinator » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

This is a very cool MOC. I like the greebling and how it is given a weathered look by using the two different shades of gray.
The Jedinator

Postby Veers » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Thanks, but to be perfectly honest, the weathered look came out completely by accident. I was just using whatever gray piece would fit.
Veers

Postby Veers » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Sorry to double post, but I'd like to keep this one going a little bit longer.
Veers

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase