Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Legohaulic's Bust-ed Boba Fett

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Legohaulic's Bust-ed Boba Fett

Postby Staff » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 am

Boba Fett Helmet 01

In some ways Boba Fett is the Elvis of the Star Wars Universe. His outfit is instantly recognizable, he partied like a rock star, died in a humiliating fashion and yet many of his fans refuse to believe that he's really dead. Legohaulic's Bust of the galaxy's greatest bounty hunter is a excellent build at this small scale and a fitting tribute to the character who could also be looked at as the SWU equivalent of Schrödinger's cat.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/06/27/legohaulics-bust-ed-boba-fett/
Staff

Re: Legohaulic's Bust-ed Boba Fett

Postby Gooker1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 pm

I'd vote for that sucker in a heartbeat if it was on CUUSOO! Straight awesome and looks nice and classy!

LOL - love the cat reference. HA!
Gooker1

Postby Blacknight » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Maybe that explains why he dies 20 minutes into Return of the Jedi.

Then again, his unknown fate in the Sarlaac created another Schrödinger's cat paradox.

P.S. Awesome Lego bust!!
Blacknight

Postby Brick_Obession » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Outstanding! My jaw dropped when I saw it. Man, if those instructions become available I would be willing to pay for a copy.

Great job, by far one of the best I have seen.
"The future is a consequence of the present"
Brick_Obession

Postby Commander Cody » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Legohaulic, your talent with the bricks will always amaze me.
Yes, my jaw dropped when I saw it.
Yes, I'd support it on CUUSOO and buy it.

Where did you get all those rare sand green pieces? I so want to build one like this!

Have you considered making a Jango Fett version? Please consider it!

I now challenge you to build Boba'sbody! XD
Commander Cody

Postby buzzard31581 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:29 am

Not overly crazy about the studs protruding from the face, but the orientation of the bricks themselves definitely lends to being able to do surface contours better. Now I'm wondering what it would look like with smooth plates on the surface instead of the studs. Either way, awesome creation and I wish I had one for my collection.

As for Boba Fett dying, if you read some of the books (I know, some people don't consider them canon, but the info's on Wookieepedia so I'm going with it) it explains how he got out of the sarlaac. I mean, after all, it takes 1000 years to be digested. If anyone could find a way out, given enough time, I would think it'd be the guy with a flame thrower, rocket, jet pack and some durasteel cable.
buzzard31581

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase