Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Space] SRT-32 "Zorya" Gunship

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Space] SRT-32 "Zorya" Gunship

Postby Morgan19 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

So after 25+ years of LEGO collecting, I'm finally getting around to the time-honored follow-up tradition of LEGO sorting. :lol:

Because that's finally in progress, I've been able to build (relatively) quickly again with my limited free-time. I originally wanted to try and build the BrickMaster mini Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship from my own parts, but quickly found that I didn't have all the right parts in the right colors. So after ending up with a rainbow warrior ship instead, I undertook a little bit of tinkering and experimenting over the last few days that eventually gave birth to the Zorya you see here.

Click to view the whole gallery.

m19
Last edited by Draykov on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added theme reference to thread title
Morgan19

Re: SRT-32 "Zorya" Gunship

Postby Solo » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Hooray for organization! That's a nice mini build, looks a lot more like a gunship than the "real" one. The red cockpit you went with gives off a bit of a Cylon vibe.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: SRT-32 "Zorya" Gunship

Postby sparkart » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:38 am

Nice, I like the moveable vanes and flaps. It looks cute and dangerous at the same time.
sparkart

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase