Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Bounty Hunter Recovered Jedi Starfighter

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] Bounty Hunter Recovered Jedi Starfighter

Postby thepake » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

So these are a few snaps of my newest creation my bounty hunter recovered jedi starfighter
Basically it's a jedi starfighter that's been downed by a bounty hunter and stolen, repaired with whatever pieces fit and then used it as his own.

and it's smaller cousin a modified jedi starfighter also modified by a bounty hunter to carry small amounts of cargo

Thanks for looking! tell me what you think :)
Last edited by Draykov on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added theme reference to thread title
thepake

Re: Bounty Hunter Recovered Jedi Starfighter

Postby fallenangel327 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

1. Why a bounty hunter?
2. Why not proofread the post?
3. What did you use to take these pictures, and why is your deodorant in them?
fallenangel327

Re: Bounty Hunter Recovered Jedi Starfighter

Postby majortom » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:51 am

@thepake: I assume your new here. What fallenangel327 said may seem harsh but I think what he is trying to say is:

1. MOCers often post a short backstory regarding their creation, this can be a short fictional story from the universe of your design (i.e. under what circumstances did the bounty hunter come to acquire a jedi starfighter?), however this is optional but may explain the seemingly random coupling in your creation. It is also pretty much customary (or at least I appreciate it) to include a little information pertaining to the design choices you made during the build, are there any areas or techniques that you used on the model that you would like to draw attention to. This will help viewers better critique your creation. What was the inspiration behind your design choices i.e colours, shapes etc.?

2.If you take time to check your grammar, spelling and in your case, punctuation after posting, you will attract more (and perhaps a more positive) response.

3. Too be blunt, your picture quality is pretty bad. If you're proud of your creation, you might want to take a little more time over presenting it to others so they can appreciate it too. There is way too much going on in the background of your photographs, which detract too much attention from the subject itself, to the point where the focus is actually your taste in deodorant or your possession of an iphone. Your creation would be better presented on a flat background, which can be created with a sheet of paper or fabric, or failing that, shoot in an environment which is less cluttered. You may want to think about things like lighting too. You could also help draw attention to your MOC if it was central within the picture too.

Hope that helps.
majortom

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase