Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[DCSH]Batmobile vs. Jokermobile

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[DCSH]Batmobile vs. Jokermobile

Postby batsamd » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

With the classice yellow-oval batsymbol Batman, decided to build a classic style Batmobile for him.

What's a Batmobile without a Jokermobile to chase? So here's my version of a Jokermobile.

You can visit my Brickshelf gallery to see more images.

I've also made the set into a LEGO cuusoo if anyone is interested in supporting my creations.

I had originally created both models in LDD, but after seeing how awesome they looked ;), I Bricklinked the parts.

Went through 9 revisions on the Batmobile and had to do some color rework, mainly because the side engine intakes didn't come in blue, so I changed them and some of the tiles to dark blue.

The Jokermobile had 2 revisions with some color changes as well and the mouth alone had two different versions.

Anyway, thanks for looking and I hope you liked my vehicle set.
Last edited by batsamd on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
batsamd

Re: [DSH]Batmobile vs. Jokermobile

Postby Daiman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 am

A fun build, Gothams streets are not safe with these two out there.

Nice smile on the Joker mobile.
Daiman

Re: [DSH]Batmobile vs. Jokermobile

Postby batsamd » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

The grin on the Jokermobile was the most important part, to me at least, I built the car to hold the grin. :)

Like I mentioned in my first post, I had to versions, but the second version was to wide and looked weird on the car, so I went with the second version.

Thanks for the comment Daiman.
batsamd

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase