Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Batman] Two Batmobiles

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Batman] Two Batmobiles

Postby Flynn » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:24 pm

These are both old creations, but I'm going to rebuild it soon and would like further criteria to improve it before I start.

This first one is just my own design, although inspiration was taken from the Keaton Batmobile. There's really not a lot to say about it, especially since I updated it with the following one.

Now, this one was taken directly from the Keaton Batmobile. However, there's not much visual difference from above, just some added curves and a different cockpit. However, structurally it's been changed a lot, due to the addition of this little feature:

I do love Batman Returns. ;)

Now, while I am happy with this MOC, it obviously doesn't have all the sleekness that made the Keaton Batmobile. I'm going to buy a few of those nifty arches from the official Batmobile, and then I'll also work on improving the back a bit.

Anyone have any further comments to add?
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase