Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SPACE] XA-4 'Cottontail' Shuttle

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SPACE] XA-4 'Cottontail' Shuttle

Postby Dr. X » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 am

The Cottontail is a relatively simple shuttle used by the Leporidic Fleet for various purposes. Designed by the Leporidia-based airspeeder company Firelli, it sports a single light blaster, a tough hull, and a reliable engine.

From the side, I think the Cottontail resembles a rather fat bunny prancing along, which is more or less what I want in all Leporidic Fleet vehicles.

Full gallery.

-Dr. X
Last edited by Dr. X on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Apologies to Ry for stealing his sig idea)
Dr. X

Re: XA-4 'Cottontail' Shuttle

Postby liquidcross » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 am

I love the front blaster/antenna/greebling. Looks very striking, and ship design overall is quite unique. Great job! :D
(and don't forget Text and Violence)
liquidcross

Re: [SPACE] XA-4 'Cottontail' Shuttle

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am

Aww, s'cute! It's like the red caboose of the shuttle world. An interesting and striking shape with some inspired greebling.
Jedd the Jedi

Re: [SPACE] XA-4 'Cottontail' Shuttle

Postby Lord T » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 am

It reminds me of a Space Invader actually, and that is definitely not a bad thing.

There are certainly alot of different techniques and angles packed in there, and the white and grey accents are just enough to make it exciting. Perhaps a little more white towards the engines would make it even better?
...{Flickr}...
Lord T

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase