Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

(X+Y) by (2x4) = Awesome²

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

(X+Y) by (2x4) = Awesome²

Postby Staff » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 am

XuYWing

A crime has been committed and I'm here to rectify the situation. On Monday -2x4- presented his version of the iconic X-wing and it wasn't posted. Then on Wednesday he re-shot it on a black background to really make it pop and it went unposted. Today he put up a picture of her with his custom Y-wing from 2010 and that was all I could stand, I can't stands no more! Here they are in all their glory and my apologies to -2x4- for this taking so long. With all the great X's & Y's being built it's a good thing LEGO is including some desirable minifigs in their latest versions, which I for one will probably still skip.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/01/21/xy-by-2x4-awesome%c2%b2/
Staff

Re: (X+Y) by (2x4) = Awesome²

Postby MrCRskater » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks for posting this, BbB! These are gorgeous models. The SNOT is so tasty, with just the right amount of detail. Very impressive.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Re: (X+Y) by (2x4) = Awesome²

Postby Daiman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm

And the winner is...

My favourite X ever...I'm off for a rebuild.
Daiman

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase