Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

"Princess, we'll find Han. I promise."

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Postby Staff » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Let's see, what do I like about this picture. Blockaderunner's usual fantastic photo skills, check. Great model of one of my favourite Star Wars designs the Nebulon-B Frigate, check. Inclusion of the micro Millenium Falcon from 7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar, check. Lando quote, check. Turns out I like everything about this, except that the frigate isn't mine.

/sadface
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/01/05/princess-well-find-han-i-promise/
Staff

Re:

Postby brandobond » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 am

When are we going to see a Nebulon-B Frigate set from Lego? We keep getting X-Wing's and Tie Fighters over and over but there are still interesting ships and scenes/landscapes/buildings that have never been made into sets.
And you can't say that this ship is too obscure since there have been much more obscure ships made into sets (I am thinking of the extended universe sets in particular).
brandobond

Re:

Postby buriedbybricks » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 am

That was my hope for the SW Midi line. Unfortunately, pricing and other factors seemed to have squashed that dream.
buriedbybricks

Re: Midi scale

Postby Blockaderunner » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

Here's an idea, does anybody reckon it's worth starting somthing on Lego Cuusoo about either bringing back the midi scale line or specific midi scale models ?
Blockaderunner

Re:

Postby b4p » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 am

that x-wing looks more like the one i got from a bag at target (30051), not the advent calender.

b4p

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase