Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

"Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

"Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Postby Staff » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Batwing

Tigmon74 has built a very agressive looking Batwing to start off 2012 and certainly wasted no time utilizing the Batman minifig he got for Christmas. The wing itself is nifty with a great use of the smooth technic panels, but for me the rocky platform and beefed up Batcomputer complete the scene and set the mood perfectly.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/01/02/where-does-he-get-those-wonderful-toys/
Staff

Re:

Postby mikado » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

amazing work i hope lego takes a lead from you and makes the bat computer like you did someday
mikado

Re:

Postby plebeianprint » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Nice. With a diorama I look more at the set piece than the model. I love the bat computer. It's epic. To me the real star of this piece is the cave flooring, though. It sets the mood perfectly.
plebeianprint

Re:

Postby lowlead » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Not a big fan of Batman, but yeah, this is a fantastic looking MOC. The lights on the landing pad look amazing in low light, and I like the edge detail of the rock. Nicely done!
lowlead

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase